Pages


Sunday, January 3, 2021

Moving forward


This brand new year may still be markedly tarnished by the old one, but in anticipation of better days to come, here is a preview of just some of what’s ahead, at least, in my little corner of the world. 

Due to circumstances entirely beyond my control (one of those infernal curveballs referred to in my last post) there will be further changes to my exhibition schedule for 2021. My heartfelt thanks and gratitude go to Stephen McLaughlan, Director, Stephen McLaughlan Gallery, Theo and Soula Mantalvanos, Co-Directors of Queenscliff Gallery and Anne Virgo, Director, Australian Print Workshop, for their kindness, support and understanding and for rearranging their already brimful exhibition calendars with astonishing dexterity.



My revised exhibition dates for 2021 are as follows: 

Backstories, Stephen McLaughlan Gallery, July 21 - August 7. Opening 2 - 4 pm Saturday July 24

Rückenfigur (working title), Queenscliff Gallery, 30 September - 18 October

The George Collie APW Award Exhibition, Australian Print Workshop, Melbourne, will also run in the latter half of the year, most likely in September. Dates TBA.

More detailed information will be supplied nearer the time of each event.

On a positive note, the delays have enabled me to extend my vision by creating additional works for both solo shows. Pictured on the drawing board, top, are two of several paintings in progress for my exhibition at Queenscliff Gallery.