Pages


Friday, May 13, 2016

An Invitation to Eventide

The group exhibition/print exchange Eventide opens today at Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery. Curated by Rona Green, it celebrates the diverse art of the relief print.


In a modest celebration of my own, I've made two mini-zines that relate to the exhibition's theme and the linocut I made for the show. The first of these is The Story of the Moth Masks. The zine and its sister zine, The Enchanted Hair Ornaments, will be available in the gallery shop during the exhibition's run. The shop is also stocking my fairy tale book, There was once... the complete fairy tales. For more about The Story of the Moth Masks mini-zine, visit Moth Woman Press HERE.


Sadly, I won't be able to make the opening event tomorrow, but on 26 June I'll be giving a talk at MPRG along with fellow Eventide artist Euan Heng and curator/exhibiting artist Rona Green. (More about this in a future post).

Exhibition dates are 13 May-3 July. For complete details, see the invitation above. (Image on the invitation is by Rhyl Plant).