Pages


Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas 2023

 

Merry Christmas for tomorrow. I hope you enjoy every minute of your day, no matter how you celebrate it (or not) and that the last few days of 2023 will pass equally agreeably. 

My own year was capped off by a visit to London in September/October that was life-changing in unforeseen, seemingly endless ways. Fuelled by my trip, I’m now working with renewed vigour and a more assured sense of direction towards a solo show at Stephen McLaughlan Gallery, scheduled for the latter part of next year. I can’t wait to see where the work takes me and what ever else the new year will bring.

My thanks and gratitude to those who have offered their friendship, support and encouragement throughout the past momentous year. I’m very lucky to have you in my life, and it’s a privilege to be a part of yours. 

Image on e-card: Deborah Klein, The Heavens Declare 2, 2022, linocut, 20 x 15 cm. For background information on this print and its companion work, The Heavens Declare 1, click HERE.