Pages


Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A Special Message for Followers of this Blog

Pictured above: work in progress that will soon be part of Backstories, my solo show at Stephen McLaughlan Gallery, Melbourne, running from July 21 - August 7. Further details will follow soon. 

On a separate note, as of July 1, for reasons best known to themselves, Google will remove the ‘Follow by Email’ option on all blogs, so followers of this blog will no longer receive email notifications of my new posts. 


At present, I’m not clear about whether Google intends to substitute an alternative. I can’t see any way around this, except to provide links to future posts via my Instagram and Facebook accounts. These can also be accessed under Other solo sites in the right hand column of this blog.


I’d like to take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt gratitude and thanks to the many loyal followers of this blog. Your support means a great deal. I do hope you will still drop by from time to time.