Pages


Thursday, October 14, 2021

Rückenfigur rescheduled

In recent news, I have postponed Rückenfigur, my solo show at Queenscliff Gallery. It wasn’t a decision that was made lightly, but uncertainty about the transition out of lockdown coupled with some health-related issues led to the realisation that I had little choice. Fortunately Queenscliff Gallery’s Soula and Theo Montalvanos have been able to slot me in for May/June 2022 and I thank them for their continued support, understanding and flexibility.

The upside of this is that I will now have considerably more time to create works for the show, which will be all the stronger for it. I’ll be sharing a selection of these over the coming months, beginning with the work featured here.

Pictured top: Recollection, 2021, diptych, acrylic on canvas, top panel: 20 x 15 cm; bottom panel: 17.5 x 12.5 cm.